Download BUTT is a multi-Operating System stream client. BUTT (broadcast using this tool) is an easy to use, multi-OS streaming tool.
BUTT supports both ShoutCast and IceCast and runs on Linux, MacOS and Windows. BUTT streams live audio data from your computers to a Shoutcast or Icecast server. The software also supports direct audio recording.
In My opinion, BUTT is the best streaming client software that automatically captures audio and sends it to your centovacast or other streaming servers that run on Shoutcast or Icecast.
- Works with SHOUTcast and Icecast
- Runs on all three major operating systems. MacOS, Linux and Windows up to 10
- Supports aac+, mp3, ogg/vorbis, ogg/opus and ogg/FLAC for streaming
- Supports aac+, mp3, ogg/vorbis, ogg/opus, ogg/FLAC and wav for recording
- Is able to connect to a server after starting up automatically
- Is able to start a recording after connecting to a server automatically
- Recording can be split after a user defined amount of time
- Current song can either be updated manually or automatically by reading a file
- Configuration files can be imported and exported
- Status display shows infos about the current state (click on it)
- Automatically reconnects in case the connection has been interrupted
- Is able to attentuate and amplify the input volume
- Can stream and record with different bitrates
- Display colors can be changed as desired