In the post-COVID19 lockdown era, one question many people ask is, How can I earn Money Online? In this article, I will tell you how you can Earn Money Online from Quora Partner Program (QPP).
Quora runs a Quora Partnership Program (QPP) which allows you to make money. Many online freelancers are already making thousands of pounds a week by simply asking engaging questions on the website!
But for you to break into the top earners and make lots of money asking questions on Quora, you will need to be extremely patient and dedicated. If you’re joining Quora to make some quick money, I would right away advise you look elsewhere.
Being an online worker myself, I can tell you that most truly paying online gigs are long term. They will need a bit of time to start organically generating any meaningful revenue. If you want quick money, you will most likely give up before your work actually starts bringing the much money you desired.
So What is Quora?
More like Kweshan, Quora is an online knowledgebase platform intended to share knowledge. Users of the Quora website can ask questions and connect with people who freely contribute answers on the platform.
Quora is an American company formed in June 2009. The Quora website is visited by over 300 million unique visitors every month. It’s currently (2020) translated into 24 international languages.
The company makes money through monetization of its traffic through a Pay Per Click (PPC) network.
How does one make money on Quora?
Quora Users can make money through the Quora Partner Program (QPP). The QPP is currently an invite-only program where Quora invites Users who spend more time and ask engaging questions on the Quora website.
In the QPP, writers and other users who ask traffic bringing questions, are invited and get paid for their questions based on the number of people answered and the traffic and ad-impressions on each question.
Why IS Quora Partnership Program Limited to Invite-only?
Certainly not the official statement from Quora but my guess is that the QPP is closed to open sign up because of the huge numbers involved.
As earlier stated, Quora has over 300,000,000 active users in a single month. Even if just 10% of those were to signup for the QPP, the verification process would become a living day hell of a job for the firm.
Secondly, the platform tries to make it more about the content than a reward-driven platform. People should post with the aim of addressing a user’s problem not simply motivated by the need to make some money online.
The QPP is Quora’s way of saying thank you for generating content that is useful to its users. Random, insincere questioned aimed at simply getting you some money drive away traffic which Quora wants to keep. It’s for these reasons probably that the Platform handpicks users who have demonstrated over time that they are asking and responding to well-thought questions that address the user’s needs without being financially induced.
Tips for getting into the Quora partner program (QPP)
Although the QPP is based on invites only, The following tips will help you increase your chances of getting invited to participate in the QPP.
Tip 1. Ask questions regularly.
You need to stand out by regularly asking for quality and useful questions. There millions of users looking for solutions. If you drop in once in a while to ask a question then you are not helping the cause of Quora.
Quora wants partners that help them continuously generate content so that its user’s needs are taken care of. By having more and more content generated, Quora also improves its google rank score and improves its organic traffic flow from the search engine.
Tip 2. Provide good answers
You need to prove that you have invested quality time in Quora’s website by providing meaningful and helpful answers. Your general worth to Quora must improve before you are selected into their QPP.
Joining the QPP is more like being offered a job as a content developer. You must express quality in your contributions before you are given the Job.
By Joining the QPP you will be helping Quora increase its content. No one wants to pay you for some copy and paste text. Take time and invest in your contributions if you want to be selected for the QPP.
Tip 3. Make a legitimate Profile.
Your profile picture, the profile bio and name are critical to the Quora platform. Think of it as a newspaper editor with a weird name, funny profile picture and a bio of a thief! Who would value that writer’s content?
To improve on the trust in your content, you need to stay professional
One common mistake of new users on Quora is to try and build up statistics that are not backed up by any quality.
Quite often users will come up with bots that try to automate the posting on Quora. Others will simply go asking random or generic useless questions all in the name of having asked many questions.
The above tips will help you improve your Quora worth and make you more eligible to be selected for inclusion in the Quora Partner Program. Once you are accepted as a Quora Partner Program contributor, you will need the following tricks to earn more money from the QPP.
Tricks to Make More Money From Quora Partner Program.
1. Increase your time on Quora. Read more, Answer more and definitely ask more questions. The QPP rewards you for asking Genuine questions that relate with user’s needs. You have to read more so that you know what readers might most likely be interested in. The trick is to stay ahead of the game and ask the question before the other users actually ask!
2. Be patient and stay dedicated. It’s important that you ask very engaging Questions whose answers will most likely attend to what users are looking for. Even then it will take a bit of time before you generate enough organic traffic to earn meaningful mone. Stay dedicated and don’t give up asking more and more engaging questions simply because you are not yet earning enough. The top earners also started like you. Don’t give up!
3. If you are not a native English speaker or you are not fluent, get a language you are comfortable with and contribute in that language. Using broken language or some online translation tool will not endear users to your content. At its worst, you will get flagged.
4. Ask open-ended questions that can attract divergent views. Questions that ask Why, How, and generally tutorial in nature tend to attract quality responses that will generate high organic traffic from search engine users.
5. Avoid repeat questions. When you ask a question more than once or ask a similar question as another user, the two will get merged. Invest time to research on your question before you ask so that you are asking from an angle that hasn’t been asked before and will not get merged with another.