When you try to backup Whatsapp on FMWhatsapp or GBWhatsapp to Google drive you get the error “Unable to access your account at this time, please try again later”.
This error means that you will not be able to have a cloud backup of your chats in your most MODs installations of whatsapp.
The problem normally happens after you switch from the official whatsapp to many versions of MODs like FM and GB WHATSAPP.
After you install GB OR FM whatsapp, you are unable to sync your databases to G-drive.
In this article, we teach you an alternative way to back up your whatsapp to GDrive.
Steps to Back Up FMWhatsapp to Gdrive
- Go to Google Play store and download the APP FolderSync
- Install the App and open it.
- Authenticate and Give permission to Google drive.
- In the App go to accounts and add your Google Drive account.
- After adding the account proceed and go to FolderPairs in FolderSync.
- Now set up the google drive folder and Local folder you wish to Sync.
- Make sure to choose Sync type – Two way so that syncing is done on both Folders.
- Go through other preferences available on that screen and set them any way that serves you perfectly.
- When Done Click save and exit.
- Now your App will sync with Gdrive according to the preferences you specified.